Hello all.

I've read a lot of literature about routes.py, it's amazing how it can be
powerful and complex.
However for my simple needs I don't reach to find the solution.

In my web2py root folder I have this routes.py, using the parameter-based
system:
routers = dict(
    BASE = dict(
        domains = {
            "mydomain1.com" : "myapp1",
            "mydomain1.com" : "myapp1",
        }
    ),
)

It works as I expect, when a user wants to go on mydomain1.com in the URL
address it have mydomain1.com, and web2py display index from myapp1.

Now I need to add this:
When the user ask for mydomain1.com/pdf/file1.pdf, web2py search for this
file in myapp1/static/pdf, and the URL address web2py display
mydomain1.com/pdf/file1.pdf.

Is it possible to do it with the parameter-based system, and how ?
Do I have to add routes in the routes.py from the web2py root or from
myapp1 ?

Thanks.