Yes, Lucas and I are having the same problem.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/CSuT_CknD20

Restarting the webserver temporarily solves the problem for me. Saving
sessions in db also seems to make the problem take longer to appear.

For me, it's happening with apache in windows, I've never seen it happen
with the included rocket server.

Either way, it's definitely a bug introduced between 2.7 and 2.8, I just
didn't have the time to look into it properly yet, hopefully one of the
devs will have time to do it soon.

What seems to be happening here is that somewhere along the way, an object
that is not copyable is being saved in the session.

A potential way to find the bug that I didn't have time to try yet, is to
define Session __setitem__ and try to cPickle.dumps everything that is put
there as that should crash instantly and find what's going wrong.