> BUT, here is my problem, I've no idea about how to customize the pages, I
> know it's possible to use those layout http://www.web2py.com/layouts, but
> I want use my own design with my own HTML and CSS. This is what I loved the
> most in Flask after flowing this tutorial on
> net.tutsplus.com<http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/python-tutorials/an-introduction-to-pythons-flask-framework>
> .
>
> So can I achieve this?

Of course. The "welcome" app is just a scaffolding app to get you started.
You can completely scrap the default layout.html and start from scratch if
you like. I suggest reading through the Page
Layout<http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/05/the-views#Page-layout>section
 of the book. Note, you'll likely want to have {{include
'web2py_ajax.html'}} in your layout head (or at least load web2py.js).

Anthony