ok LightDot,

just to confirm the tweak i should do for the sake of stability.  you are
saying that under each VirtualHost i should have a separate
WSGIDaemonProcess under it.  or, i should remove the WSGIDaemonProcess from
the wsgi.conf file and place it under each domains VirtualHost section.
is that correct?  and if so, are there other options i should include in
that line beside what i already have:

WSGIDaemonProcess web2py user=apache group=apache

????  thanx in advance and really thank you for the vote of confidence and
confirmation on centos.  it is great i have been betting on the right horse.
lucas