nope. anyserver does not provide ssl capable webserver, 'cause most of the
engines leave SSL out of the picture (i.e. since usually you'd want them
behind a "real" webserver that acts as a proxy, like apache or nginx, SSL
is managed there and not by the python engine).

That being said, I think the best way for you to access the "remote centos
miminal server" is to download putty and use port forwarding (putty is an
ssh client for windows, for which there is extensive documentation
throughout all the internet)

If instead you want gevent to serve directly SSL, you're lucky because:
- gevent is one of the few providing an SSL capable webserver
- there's a script in trunk that serves web2py in gevent with SSL
https://github.com/web2py/web2py/blob/master/handlers/web2py_on_gevent.py