whoops. my bad. definitely it should not give errors on import. The
scheduler needs dal, utils and Storage so the only way to run it is from
inside the gluon folder, along with the rest of the framework.

Also, please post the contents of your scheduler_task and scheduler_worker
tables, so we figure out why it remains queued.