Hello everyone,

I'm trying to implement the web2py recipes to improve the efficiency and
security of my backend.  I'm beggining with sessions and I have a couple of
doubts:

- My site is over SSL and has user authentication, so I guess I should
secure my sessions. The recipe sais "In your applications, if they require
authentication, you should make the session cookies secure
with:session.secure()",
but, where should I put that code?

- The number of session files of my server is growing quickly so I should
use the sessions2trash.py script, but, how should I use that script? Should
I create a cron task in my server that execute each day something like this
"python web2py.py -S app -M -R scripts/sessions2trash.py -A -o -x 3600 -f"?

Thank you very much and kind regards!