    choices_list = []
    for c in choices:
        c = c.strip()
        choices_list.append((c,c))
    choices_tuple = tuple(choices_list)
    return choices_tuple

db.define_table('survey',
    Field('name', unique=True),
    Field('created', 'datetime', default=request.now, writable=False),
    Field('is_active', 'boolean', default=False))

db.survey.name.requires = IS_NOT_IN_DB(db, db.survey.name)

db.define_table('question',
    Field('survey', db.survey),
    Field('title', length=200),
    Field('created', 'datetime', default=request.now, writable=False),
    Field('question_type', default='text', widget=SQLFORM.widgets.radio.
widget),
    Field('choices', 'text', default=get_choice())
    )

db.question.survey.requires = IS_IN_DB(db, db.survey.id)
db.question.question_type.requires = IS_IN_SET(QUESTION_TYPES)Enter code
here...

Now I need somehow to call get_choice() from db.question.choice to split
radio and checkbox answers.

Again: what I'm trying to accomplish is to set up a survey. I want to
create a set of questions with appadmin which can include radio, checkboxes
or text answers.

P.S. I'm fairly new to python :)