Hi all,
I'd develop a web2py responsible app instead of an android app; at a first
sight it seams to some extent feasible. The only issue is related to an
unusual requirement, the web2py app (running on an intranet) must be
accessible only from well defined devices (android tablet). If needed I
can, let say, 'customize' the android tablet.
What can I do in order to satisfy this requirement? Be aware that the
simplest trick you have in mind should be fine because the app runs in an
intranet; given that I don't foresee malicious attacks or any kind of hack.

Regards
Paolo