thanks !
that one is working.

cheers,
Stef
On 15-01-14 22:10, Niphlod wrote:
he's seeking the binary.

https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/detail?id=1809

However, I still can't reproduce the issue.

You can download the 2.8.2 version that is not giving the error here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4o7ld0vmy9pl9g8/web2py_exe.py2exe.7z

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:19:17 PM UTC+1, Richard wrote:

    Github pick a tag download...

    Richard

    On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Stef Mientki <stef.m...@gmail.com
    <javascript:>> wrote:

        hi,

        where can I find older versions,
        because the latest version gives me this error

          wcscpy_s cound not be located in msvcrt.dll

        (winXP, 32 bit)

        cheers,
        Stef

-- Resources:
        - http://github.com/web2py/web2py
        <http://github.com/web2py/web2py> (Source code)
        - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list
        <https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list> (Report Issues)
        --- You received this message because you are subscribed to
        the Google Groups "web2py-users" group.
        it, send an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
        For more options, visit
        https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out
        <https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "web2py-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.