Hi,

I'm trying to use our university CAS server as the authentication for my
web2py app.  I am able to direct logins to CAS fine, by using this code in
my model file:

auth=Auth(db, cas_provider='https://securedev.its.yale.edu/cas')

After completing the cas login, when I look at db.auth_user table, or
session.auth.user, only auth_user.registration_id has a value, which is
https://securedev.its.yale.edu/cas/rdb9.

If I do subsequent logins using the same login name, web2py finds the
existing user entry and gives me that id.  So far so good.

My question is, how can I cleanly fill in the other fields of the user
entry (things like firstname, lastname, etc.).  I can pull them from my
local ldap
server using the login name.  But, what is the clean way to push them into
the database when the record is first created?  Is there a callback to
login that I can use for this?

Thanks,

Rob