hi Horst,

I have emailed an example that implements image upload from nicEdit.

Notes:
    * nicEdit.js 1368: set nicURI to: '/nicedit_upload/default/
upload',
    * nicEdit.js 1391: removed ImageShack string
    * The image data from nicEdit comes as a FieldStorage:
http://python.about.com/od/cgiformswithpython/ss/pycgitut1_3.htm

Richard