It is defined into web2py_ajax.html; it is used by web2py.js to notify an
user when an error occurs.
It was placed into web2py_ajax.html in order to translate the error
message. You can freely move it in web2py.js but you will not be able to
translate that string.
The same thing is applied to 'w2p_ajax_confirm_message'

Paolo