Is there a more lenient version of what_I_want that will give me based on
what I put in? For example,

If I just want all people named Bob, it would return all people named Bob.

If I just want all people named Bob or nicknamed Bobcat, then I wlll get
all people named Bob or nicknamed Bobcat.

If I just want all people nicknamed Bobcat who also have item1, item2, then
I get all people nicknamed Bobcat with item1,item2

If I just want all people named Bob and nicknamed Bobcat and have item1,
and clothing1, clothing2, then I get all people named Bob and nicknamed
Bobcat with item1, clothing1, clothnig2

Right now if I do:

what_i_want = (
   (db.person.name=='Bob') &