Thanks, Massimo. Whenever I click register I get some new unknown column
'modified_by' in the field list (error 1054).

I have tried manually adding each field whenever I get new errors, but I'm
tired of it and just want to start over.

I restored the views and controller to the default, but still get errors.
When I create a new app and just use SQLite instead of mysql the register
function works great. It also works well when I use it with another
database in MYSql, but if I use it with my main database I run into issues.