> Assuming different users are adding "projects" to the "t_projects" table
> which is a referenced field in "t_tests" table as below:
> db.define_table('t_tests',
>     Field('f_test_name', type='string',
>           label=T('Test Name')),
>     Field('f_test_project', type='reference t_projects',
>
> On the SQLFORM of "t_tests", the drop down menu will display all projects
> added by all users.
> Is there a way to filter the list to display my projects only?

Field('f_test_project', type='reference t_projects',
      requires=IS_IN_DB(db([query goes here]), 't_projects.id', db.
t_projects._format))

You'll have to specify a query to limit the projects to a particular user
(presumably there is an auth_user reference field in t_projects. Also, note
that by explicitly specifying a "requires" argument for the reference
field, you will no longer get a default "represent" attribute, so you'll
need to specify that explicitly as well.

Anthony