It works, just looking for best practices.  Curious if anyone had anything
really slick.  Not too crazy about adding on the fly attribute to response
object, but perhaps a slightly more mangled name would make me more
comfortable with that (Although chance of collision seems pretty small and
if it were to happen would be easy enough to change)