My web2py powered app is behind a reverse proxy (namely, NetIQ Access
Manager) for single sign-on. User authentication to my app is done through
a form-fill to the form that "/default/user/login" renders as redirected by
the @auth.require_login() decorator.

Long story short, this setup stopped working a couple of days ago after
worked for months. The NetIQ support engineer thinks that the cause of the
problem is the fact that the form contains this:

<form action="#" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" name="login">

Specifically, the *action="#"* part. He believes that it has to be
*action="/default/user/login"* despite the fact that "#" is a perfectly
legitimate self-pointing URL.

In the spirit of getting over the problem, I am thinking of digging in the
code and change the way that "action" is constructed. Before I spend time
to do that, does anyone in the group have an easier way?

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Wei Wang