Hi!
does anybody can tell me what's wrong in this controller?

def task():
    if 'view' in request.args:
        sdb.scheduler_task.vars.represent = lambda v,row:
myBEAUTIFY(loads(v), body=PRE)
    grid = SQLFORM.smartgrid(sdb.scheduler_task,
linked_tables=['scheduler_run'],
        deletable=False, editable=False, create=False, csv = False,
        fields = [
            sdb.scheduler_task.task_name,
            sdb.scheduler_task.status,
            sdb.scheduler_task.start_time,
            sdb.scheduler_task.args,
            sdb.scheduler_task.vars
        ],
        orderby=~sdb.scheduler_task.id
    )
    return dict(grid=grid)

I want to manage scheduler task result using a single smartgrid... in
the resulting grid I got not column linked to scheduler_run.

thankyou very mutch.

    Manuele