Hi,

I've got a situation where I need to be able to input data for multiple
records simultaneously. Records from the single table below:

Model:

db.define_table('t_toc_elements',
>     Field('belongs', type='string',
>           label=T('Belongs to work')),
>     Field('name', type='string',
>           label=T('Node name')),
>     Field('material', type='text',
>           label=T('Textual material (XML, text, etc.)')),
>     Field('children', type='string',
>           label=T('Children of node')),

This is queried as per usual to get hits with a matching value in a
particular field, say for toc elements that belong to the same work.

Of course, getting the results to show up in a table is quite
straightforward, i.e. using sqltable, etc.

As is getting an input page using form factory, albeit this only gives
input fields for ***one*** record.

What I need is a combination of the two: input for all matching records on
one page.

Any ideas?