Thanks :)

Now let's hope all my attempted postings don't all show up at once :-)
Resubmitting original in a moment.

G.

On 02/14/2014 03:05 PM, Anthony wrote:
Yes, new members are moderated. You now have permission to post.

Anthony

On Friday, February 14, 2014 1:12:05 AM UTC-5, Gaute Amundsen wrote:

    Is there a secret first-post moderation policy on this list?

    I managed to subscribe by email without a hitch, but my posts to the
    list just disappear into thin air.

    Help anyone?

    G.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "web2py-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.