Infact ... my first problem is to retrieve the file ...
@Anthony
I would catch the file content during the upload (or near that moment) but
I wasn't able to do it ...

@Leonel
Yes... I tried it and effectively it's better than internal HTML parser
(TAG and other stuff) ...

@All
How can I read the file without take it from the file system ?