Hi Massimo, there is one more thing, it seems that the redirect problem is
not only with my login function. Every function where I use a redirect call
from my controller results in a error page with a log as 303 error.

File "/srv/trustvouch-fe/applications/app/controllers/default.py", line
480, in mrtusrMgr
    form = crud.update(db.tv_auth_users, request.args(1),
next=URL('mrtusrMgr'))
  File "/srv/trustvouch-fe/gluon/tools.py", line 3906, in update
    redirect(next)
  File "/srv/trustvouch-fe/gluon/http.py", line 147, in redirect
    Location=loc)
HTTP: 303 SEE OTHER

File "/srv/trustvouch-fe/applications/app/controllers/reportmgr.py", line
85, in options
    redirect(URL('reportmgr', 'list'))