I already like web3py... I found myself scratching my head more and more as
I build complexe form, and the more I learn about Angular.js the more my
problem seems fade away, though it seems to me that I will have to write
more code than with web2py. Data binding is great, but it make field
validation error trigger at the first input character that is anoying for
the end user.  There should be a fix for that soon so it kind of reproduce
server side validation - waiting submit to be press before trigger error
message.

:)

Richard