Dear all,
after some new things i have understood on web2py I'm not able to find this
solution :

I've a sqlform.grid which becomes from a 2 tables query

... some customization code ....

form = SQLFORM.grid(query=query, left = db.mylist.on(db.person.id ==
db.mylist.name ) , field_id = (db.mylist.id), fields=fields,
headers=headers, orderby=default_sort_order, create=False, deletable=False,
editable=True, showbuttontext=False, maxtextlength=64, paginate=100,
user_signature=False, searchable = True, details = True)

db.define_table('person',
                Field('name', 'string'),
                Field('dob', length=10),
                Field('address', 'text', length=255),
                Field('countryname'),
                )

db.define_table('mylist',
                Field('object', 'string', length=6, required=True),
                Field('name', db.person),
                Field('zip', length=5, required=False),
                )

When i click on the edit button related to a row (the pencil at the end of
every record row) , I would edit that values through a form on which i can
find
the values viewed in the row. That is possible for all the values become
from the first table (cardlist) but not for that become from the second
table (person)

precisely i can read the ID of the second table but not the value referred
eg : editing the row I have a form with : object, zip and instead the name
of the person its id ...

There is a way to customize the edit form connected to the sqlform.grid
item ?

Thank You