I have Apache HTTP server configured on Linux machine. I am sending
requests to it from my Windows machine. I want to check the contents of
incoming request. Where does it stores the data of incoming request? I have
checked it on my Windows machine where it uses
*C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp* file for this(Where I do not have
Apache server and web2py is running on rocket server). I have looked
into/var/log/httpd/access_logfolder on Linux machine but all files in that
folder are empty.

I have a json web service developed using web2py framework and it is hosted
on Apache HTTP server on Linux machine. It has get_tkn web service which I
am trying to access from Python shell.

    import jsonrpclib
    import json

    server_url = 'http://ip_address/appname/controllername/call/jsonrpc/'
    api = jsonrpclib.Server(server_url)
    tk_request = {
                     'header' : {
                                    'a_id':u'f23ew343',\
                                    'a_key':u'ldddk333k444d4',
                                    'r_id':'12345',
                                    't_id':'mec','uip_address':'someipaddr',
                                    'tkn':''
                                },
                     'body' : {'prms' :{}}
                 }
    api.get_tkn(tk_request)

I want to check the data in the request because I am passing some values in
the dictionary whhich are of type Unicode and when I hit the web service
hosted on my Windows machine(rocket server), I get those values in Unicode
as expected. But when I call web service hosted on Linux machine(Apache
HTTP server), I get these values as str(not unicode).