Hi all,

Sorry for not putting this in the proper thread, but google groups seems
not behave nicely for people without google accounts, so I'm not getting
your answers in my inbox, despite of the fact that I'm a register user
and I can post to the list. I tried the suggestion about using

db.ejercicios.resuelto_por.requires=IS_IN_DB
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/IS_IN_DB>(db,'resolutores.id','%
(apellido)s %(nombre)s')

to get the last and first name of the solver in the exercise form but I
got an error in the controller of Publish Exercise, which calls the form
for input the information. The error code is here:

http://pastebin.ca/1436461

I will be reading your mails from Mark Mail (which is better for google
outsiders for reading google groups).

Thanks a lot,

Offray