Hello all.

I'm a little bit disappointed by the date format and datepicker.

First my field was like that:

Field('concert_date', type='date'),

On Firefox no problem. It give me automaticly the possibility to put in the
field the local %d/m/%Y format, and this format was accepted by the DAL.
When I open this row, date is ok.

As Firefox 27 for Windows is incredibly slow, I'm still using Chrome from
this morning.

With Chrome if I open again this row date it's ok but with the US format
%Y-%m-%d. For example 12/03/2014 change in 2014-03-12. It's the default SQL
Lite date format, why not.

But if I open datepicker, it shows me on the calendar September 4 2017, and
calendar is wrong, it shows me April 18 2014 as a Saturday, but it's a
Friday.

What I want to do is:
Choose with datepicker the date format always like %d/m/%Y.
Saving the date in DAL as US format %Y-%m-%d
Showing in the row the date format as local (%Y-%m-%d or %d/m/%Y)

Can you help me ?

Thanks, regards.