I'm talking at the Melbourne PUG early April re web2py. Audience is quite
academic (sciences), about 40 to 50 people usually.
The talk is about  30 minutes. I plan to cover project history, DAL,
execution model, web2py in practice (views, admin app, authentication,
widgets and SQLFORM.grid, default views,...) and to be prepared for
questions re deployment and scaling (and maybe python 3). I've said I won't
be making any comparisons to other frameworks.

Any tips or short presentations to help would be great.

thanks
Tim