On Thursday, 6 March 2014 18:29:40 UTC+11, Paolo Valleri wrote:

> I haven't tested, just an idea, instead of adding a new parameter, what
> about checking current.request.ajax ?

I didn't know about that. Does that mean that the client_side parameter in
redirect is redundant?

people may want to optionally use the ajax recaptcha API even in non-LOAD
circumstances, since it probably gives faster perceived load times, so
there is probably justification for the extra control that a parameter
gives.
 However, perhaps the default can be changed to True in case of
current.request.ajax.

 Paolo