Is this is a problem that worked before and then stopped working? Have you
changed anything on the database side? Do you have data that you need to
recovered.

If at all an option, try delete the database and make a new one.

Somehow there is a problem with the web2py_filesystem table where web2py
stores metadata on platforms that lack a persistent filesystem. This an be
recovered but it is complicated to explain without direct access to the
system. It really depends on how it got there and what is in there.

Massimo