Hello Manuel, welcome to the list.

The issue you're seeing is not a bug, it's a feature of the OS or, rather,
of it's security settings. The same behavior can be observed on Linux,
FreeBSD, Solaris, ... any UN*X OS basically: non root users can't bind to
ports below 1024.

This limit can be changed (per user or per process), but I don't recommend
this unless you understand all implications of doing so. There are other
ways around this, such as starting the process as root and then dropping
privileges, using a proxy that has such functionality, using iptables to
redirect ports, etc.

Regards