Hello Massimo,

Thank you for reply.

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:20:27 PM UTC+5, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> I am not sure about pymongo but if you use
>
> DAL('mongodb:....')
>
> the dal will do pooling for you.

Ok, I will check this.

Actually I don't want to use pymongo only, it could any database which DAL
doesn't support.
As I wrote before I think it's not good idea to connect (disconnect) to
database in controller function.
Could you (anybody) provide example of custom connection pool? Just checked
web2py resources, no any single example?

Andrey A.