Treating a form like a Python list works like a charm. However, having
dynamically added SELECT fields, I don't know how to extract the form.vars
for these fields. I don't know how to assign _name in a way that I can
reference it after the form has been accepted. For example,

        elements = []
        for b in a:
            sel = []
            for c, val in a[b].iteritems():
                sel.append(string.capitalize(c)+':'+str(val))
            sel.sort()

elements.append(TR(T(string.capitalize(b)),SELECT(sel,_name=???)))

After a form.accepts, I need to access form.vars.??? to get the field
selection. But how do I know what the variable name is??