Hi all.

Right now i have made this:

In controller i select rows:

detalleusuario =
db(db.hcpacientes.noid==form.vars.noid).select('hcpacientes.tid',
'hcpacientes.noid', 'hcpacientes.nombre').first()

Then in views, i display same variable with identifier fields:

{{=detalleusuario.tid}}
{{=detalleusuario.noid}}
{{=detalleusuario.nombre}}

Sometimes it worked, sometimes not. I wonder if is it wrong doing this.

Regards.