I am using Bootstrap 3 and have a module that adds the right classes to the
forms.
In case of a select this:

if:
elif isinstance(controls, SELECT):
    controls.add_class('form-control')
etc.

<select id="node_nav_navID"  sets the class to class="generic-widget
form-control" name="navID">

In case the select doesn't validate the select changes to:

<select id="node_nav_navID"  sets the class to class="generic-widget
invalidinput" name="navID">

so, controls.add_class('form-control') is being ignored. I don't understand
why and don't know how to
fix this ussue. I hope one of you does.

Kind regards,

Annet