Just to warn people about nginx and uwsgi with plesk control panel.  I used
uwsgi with nginx on centos 5, using the script that comes with web2py (I
helped write it). This worked fine, but then suddenly plesk decided to
include nginx to run alongside apache. This configuration totally conflicts
with my own configuration. So the plesk upgrade crashed my site and it took
a long time to work out why. In the short term I had to get my VSP provider
to stop updating my plesk. Meanwhile I setup my configuration on a new VSP
without plesk. For me plesk only adds complexity that one is much better
off without.

Peter