I have a working app and added a list of form in the response variables
from the controller tot the view. Now the app comes with the error "too
many values to unpack".
I can imagine that there is a limit tot the response size. Is there and how
can I increase this.

Background info: I want to add a button to records for changing and
deleting that record. So I create a list of forms with the specific
record=id parameter. This solution is not optimal for memory and speed, but
quite easy to implement. Some clever rpc functionality might also do the
trick.

Thanks.