i created this in my view before the upload widget
<h1>{{=T("file ## download")}}</h1>

i see it in my language file and i translate it.

i refresh this page and the h1 tag shows the translated text but the upload
widget continues to show "file" next to the upload button.

So it does not solve my problem.