You can split a string with name.split() and you can print in HTML with
{{=a}} where a is a string or other serializable type.
We can help you much more if you tell us the names and types of the fields
in your table. You app is going to be very slow because you open the
database at every request, and fetch all records at every request. This can
be simplified a lot.