Hello,

I'm trying to create a website for my Mom that she can use to book
appointments. She has a day spa and really could use something like the
appointment manager.

I have a fresh copy of web2py installed (latest version) and a fresh
install of the appointment manager app.
I installed the app through the app manager and when I try to create an
appointment I get this error:
<type 'exceptions.ValueError'> too many values to unpack

here is the traceback:
Traceback

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/web2py/spa/gluon/restricted.py", line 220, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File
"/home/web2py/spa/applications/appointments/views/default/appointment_read.html",
 line 103, in <module>
ValueError: too many values to unpack

and here is the highlighted line of code in appointment_read.html
for t,f in db.t_appointment._referenced_by:

any thoughts why I might be getting this error?