You are not wrong, but you can fix it by instructing pgloader to
ignore what you want to ignore in the source (sqlite) db.
The standard migration requires almost no setup, if you dig into the
manual you will see you can do anything like renaming fields and
columns, manage the schema in many ways or do aggregates.  The most
useful part is that is quite flexible in handling foreign key problems
which are a common issue if you come from sqlite.