I followed the instructions in the book Chapter 13 "Start as Linux daemon".
But when I type this on command line:

sudo /etc/init.d/web2py start

I get this error:

 * Starting Web Framework web2py
chown: invalid user: 'web2py'
start-stop-daemon: user 'web2py' not found

I think it's caused by the group:user is actually "www-data' as setup by the
ngenix-uwsgi-ubuntu.sh script, instead of "web2py".

I can get the web2py server to run by typing this at the command line:
cd /home/www-data/web2py
sudo -u www-data python web2py

But it is not a daemon process (running in the background).

What is the proper way to resolve the different owners so I can run web2py
server as a daemon and also in a secure way (not by sudo -- or does that
matter)?

Thank you-- I'm a noob!