I knew there are bunch of different approaches to implement what I need,
the one I prefer is to use enabled=False/True but by doing that we are
moving that feature (in my view it belongs to the scheduler) in the
function code. In that case, I have to reinvent the wheel, actually I have
also to hard core it, for each function I have to run in that manner.
Moreover, I don't have much control.
I can create a wrapper to flip the enable=True/False, but at that point,
the wrapper could be placed in the scheduler, by setting enable=False
before executing tasks defined as 'concurrent=False'? isn't?
I agree with you, this is not a corner case, and to be honest, I also need
tasks dependencies for other elaborations :P

 Paolo