Well, nothing unusual with my table definitions. Everything by the specs.
I just removed all .table files and started with new sqlite file, and that
problem is gone.
(i still have copies)

Seems that files were stuck in some state.

However, main.message error still confuses me, because sql query that's
created by DAL is valid.
And this happens even after migrations are fixed.

So it's probably SQLite that's broken/corrupted and I'm not sure if those
issues are somehow related.

Marin