Dear web2py users,

Could you please help/suggest me how to deal with following dilemma:
I have developed a web2py application and have a graphic design from an
outsource designer in the form of static pictures (png) and vector layouts in
illustrator format (.aoi). Now, I would like to apply the graphical design to
my web2py application. But, because of lack of time and experience on the
topic, I'd like to outsource this task (i.e. integration of a design with the
web2py)

Same designer who did a graphic version of the design can prepare the results
in the static/plain HTML page format, but not in any template format including
web2py template.

I wonder what is more time (and cost) effective solution:

1) order plain html design from the same designer. Then find a web2py developer
who will use previously created html design and apply it to web2py template
(layout.html) and other other necessary elements. Is it difficult to move from
plain htmls to web2py template?

Or

2) Request same designer to prepare only css and static graphics(icons). After
which find web2py developer who can layout whole design in web2py using css and
icons.

Is there any other way to deal with it.

Thank you in advance. Looking for your comments.