Hi Again,

Just updated the web2py-pages master branch with 2 .w2p files.
And started a new branch (develop) which contains a complete welcome app
with the page plugin already working that can be used as an appliance to
speed up testing and developing with it.
https://github.com/acidjunk/web2py-pages/tree/develop

Kind Regards
Rene