Hi Massimo,

My pleasure. You may remember me from trying to get Web2Py running under
Jython in a Websphere servlet container environment a while back. I didn't
ever get there fully. So having this way to run in the IBM ecosystem is
nice.

I have been emailing a bit with one of the contacts from IBM. I'll ask
about a blog, and perhaps if warranted, a short video tutorial would also
be good.

One minor detail I'd add to a tutorial is remembering to add the
fake-migration flag to the JazzHub Web2Py codebase after initial deploy, to
prevent subsequent deploys without db changes from getting confused with a
set up db, but no updates in database migration files. In fact, this would
probably a good reason for showing off BlueMix spaces, where one space
could be called 'for_single-instance_migration_only' or similar.

Also a minor error in my original post: where I mentioned moving sessions
to the db. It seems that is already the default, you just need all
instances pointing at the same db.

I'll let you know how I get on with an IBM update/blog post.

Regs,
Duncan.