What would be the most effective way to load, for example, 25 more database
tables via an ajax function on clicking, for example again, a more button?
What I am trying to do is load the first 25 tables and have this list
concatenated for the next 25 in the sorted list.
The problem I'm running across is keeping the sorting intact. I know this
could be done by selecting the whole database, but I'm wanting to avoid
that.

def example():
    table_list = db(db.example).select(limitby=(0, 25))
    return dict(table_list=table_list)

Thanks for the help!