I do not think the issue with your code. The issue with corrupted data in
database. You seem to have an integer that contains list data. Perhaps one
of your fields was a "list:integer" or "list:reference" type and then you
changed it to "integer" or "reference" type. You ended up with corrupted
data in there. A "normal" database like postgresql would have warned you of
something like this and prevent such migration. I assume you are using
sqlite which does allow inconsistent data types. Try delete (or move) your
database and see if you can reproduce the problem.